Make us your technology partner to support your D2C channel
Many advice based firms and retail brands are evaluating their role in providing financial services to consumers, both in the Protection and the Investment space. Whereas some technology companies are looking at this for the first time, Webline designed its technological infrastructure around ‘Web-services’ from the outset, which provide in-built capabilities to support interaction with the customer. In fact over the last 10 years, over 1,200 IFA firms have chosen to present our Webline portal screens within their company websites to provide a layer of interaction and client service. Out of these firms, some of the most successful online financial services firms have developed.
Direct to consumer capabilities could increase web visitors, encourage new business leads and develop new revenue for your business.
The following are reasons why you may wish to choose Synaptic Software as your technology partner in developing direct to consumer options:
- existing market leading ‘web-services’ capabilities
- opportunity to deal with your clients 24/7
- Synaptic Webline’s configurable product and provider panels and commission sacrifice facilities puts you in control
- our in-house development and support teams are available to assist you in the setting up and going ‘live’ with your Webline web services integration
- you can tailor your user interface (what your customers sees) in the way you want – your logo, your house styles, colours and fonts
- Level Term Assurance, Mortgage Protection, Family Income Benefit, Business Protection, Convertible Term, Whole of Life, Income Protection, Over 50’s, Multi Benefit (menu based plans)
- standard, enhanced and fixed term annuities
- product and Fund Research options from the market leading Synaptic research databases – over 250 product providers and over 100,000 OEICS / Unit Trust, life, pension and investment trusts
- risk analysis on both existing holdings or advice recommendations
- Portfolio Builder – sophisticated portfolio management
- Contract Enquiry – valuations from providers and platforms from our new ‘Enterprise Messaging Hub’
- fund availability by platform or product by specific share class
Call us on 0800 783 4477 to discuss your requirements.