The Synaptic Comparator e-learning session will encourage participants to share views and insights with peers, this session will focus on the following:
- Run through of the Organisation Settings to look at adding users and branches
- Setting up adviser charges, adding assets under administration and service levels
- Amending the panel of providers of both platform and off platform products
- Setting up your fund panel and portfolios
- Adding contacts and recording any client and family assets
- Running through the calculators for a pension switch scenario
- Running through a piece of research with both on and off platform products
- Selecting your own on and off platform products
- Updating the number of results
- Producing the report
- Comparator scenario without pension switching
- Duplicating research
Webinar duration: 2 hours approximately
Fill in the form below to register your interest and a member of our customer services team will be in contact shortly to confirm availability.
Please note: e-learning may be chargeable, depending on your licence type. Our customer services team will confirm applicable charges before booking.