Announcing the launch of our new white paper: Creating better outcomes in financial planning by optimising investment risk and reward using stochastic modelling.
Having a well-structured approach to risk profiling and managing investment risk is no longer optional in the MiFID environment. With these key topics gaining a greater focus than ever, fully understanding the mechanics of risk and return is key to delivering an effective, modern strategy to your clients.
Synaptic’s new white paper explores the important subject of risk profiling, modelling and management, answering key questions such as:
- What is risk and why is it important?
- How to establish a customer’s attitude and capacity for risk?
- How best to forecast asset allocation?
- How to approach risk and modelling when it comes to retirement planning?
If you’re looking to achieve any of the following, download your copy of the white paper today:
- Risk profiling clients using market-leading models and research
- Delivering an efficient frontier using ‘Value at Risk’ measures (rather than volatility)
- Measuring and comparing risk inherent in investment
- Best managing risk in retirement planning – including the longevity of investment and sustainable withdrawals.
Adopting Synaptic’s risk management tools will help you streamline the advice process, allowing you to offer consistent and accurate advice, and ensuring advice is effective and outcomes are predictable.
Or contact us to get started with Synaptic’s free risk management tools.