Financial planning, research, reporting and compliance software for professional advisers
We provide access to a wide range of software based solutions to advisers and brokers. These tools will assist you in evidencing your expertise for the benefit of clients and compliance purposes.
Our core competence is in building and maintaining the technology that links different parts of our industry and allows essential research and reporting to be done easily and accurately. The summary below provides an overview of our proposition from an adviser or broker's perspective. All of the elements can be used in an integrated suite, or as standalone modules.
There are key attributes to our proposition, some of which are unique to our research suite. These include:
- access to an end to end financial planning and research solution (providing automatic alignment of complex tools);
- a process that is designed around the ability to review – including performance against client objectives and tolerance for risk;
- track share classes and fund links across all products;
- provide charging data in client specific illustrations, whose accuracy has been tested and signed off by providers and platforms. No other system operates to our level of accuracy;
- provide full audit trail for recommendations and due diligence that evidences the whole of market (or a restricted proposition via a panel);
- quantative measures for investment risk, that are not reliant on volatility;
- the ability to integrate live quotes into partners' websites.
Below is a table which will show you which element(s) of our technology proposition may be applicable to your business.
The Synaptic Research and Back Office automation suite.
The Synaptic Research Suite consists of the following:
|Synaptic Risk Rating Service||Built around the Moody's Analytics stochastic framework, the service offers a consistent, objective measurement for investment risk.|
|Synaptic Product and Fund||Market leading Product and Fund research tool, with over 6,000 subscriber firms. The tool offers full audit trail of research and full suitability report.|
|Synaptic Webline Protection||Market leading quote and e-apply portal. Provides real time quotes for full range of Protection cover. System can be white labelled or presented directly to consumers. Latest innovations include 'Feature Driven Quotes' and 'Social Reassurance'.|
|Synaptic Webline Annuities||Shares the same technological platform as Webline Protection quotes. Option for 'Quick quotes' at standard rates and 'Enhanced quotes' via the online Common Quotation Request Form.|
|Synaptic Comparator||Industry's leading comparison tool for product suitability and detailed charging analysis. Identifies correct share classes within on and off platform investments to return accurate R.I.Y. / Total Solution Costs, including Adviser Charging analysis. Includes an aid to pension and switching, with calculators for Modelling growth rates, maturity values, critical yields and hurdle rates. Extensive reporting allows detailed comparison of existing scheme with stakeholder and open market options.|
|Synaptic Modeller||Includes Attitude to Risk Questionnaire aligned to market leading Stochastic engine from Moody's Analytics. Offers ability to do detailed financial projection on existing or notional investment holdings, fulfilling FCA requirements in regards to managing exposure of investment risk to clients.|
|Synaptic Portfolio Builder||Module within the Synaptic framework allowing creation, maintenance, distribution and full reporting on portfolios.|
|Synaptic Contract Enquiry||Synaptic Contract Enquiry is an industry utility capable of acquiring Contract Enquiry valuations on holdings from Providers and Platforms.|
Synaptic – Linking stakeholders in UK Financial Services