Quickly, easily and accurately model your client's retirement cash flow and forecast how long their fund will last.
Synaptic Analyser, our NEW retirement income analysis and drawdown product comparison tool provides the ability to model multiple income scenarios, including sources of income such as property, bond and defined benefit income.
The results detail the income profile and the fund longevity on a single page with the ability to toggle income, funds and income requirements on and off as required until you have a scenario that meets requirements.
- Allows you to fully profile your client's income.
- Provides complex or simple income analysis.
- Quickly provides an indication of whether any income is achievable.
- Includes basic income tax calculations (separate tax calculations for Scottish residents).
- State Pension automatically calculated.
- Add existing income i.e. DB scheme, property income, annuity in payment.
- Multiple 'what-if' scenarios easily created, and quick report functionality.
- Mortality calculation utilises ONS data.
- Results presented in easy to understand graphs, with details of investment required, max income possible, OMO annuity comparison.
Calculations also detail the investment required to reach your clients target income requirements, as well as detailing the maximum income available over the given period of retirement. It even utilises Synaptic Webline's annuity comparison service to provide an indicative annuity income for comparison.
Once you have built the scenario that fully meets your client's needs you can compare the drawdown products available, incorporating fully verified costs and charges comparison. The comparison results detail the fund longevity (age of ruin), the all-important Reduction in Yield and the total charges incurred.